Σάββατο 2 Μαρτίου 2013

Strip Poker Story

I posted this story in another thread, but I thought this board would be a more appropriate section..

Something happened to me a few weeks ago that I thought was worthy of posting here. This is an absolute true story and the first time anything like this has happened to me before.

My wife Amy and I both in our late twenties and have been happily married for four years. Two weekends ago, my wife had two of her friends over for a girl’s night, just hanging out, watching movies and drinking some wine. At about 9 PM I was in the kitchen getting a drink when one of my wife’s friends, Jill, yelled that I should come and join them. Jill was one of my wife’s old college roomates and was always very flirtatious, but my wife never seeemd to really mind. When I went in the room it was obvious they were all a bit tipsy from too much wine and very giggly. Jill said they were feeling like teenagers from their wine buzz and were going to play strip poker, but that it’s not fun without any guys. I really thought she was kidding but when I looked at my wife, she said “Sure, it will be fun”.

 Although Amy and I have a very good sex life, she is somewhat reserved sexually so I was somewhat surprised that she was willing to do this. I had to admit, I got very turned on immediately at the thought of my wife and her two friends, both of whom are very pretty, stripping in my living room. I hadn’t played Strip Poker in years, since college, but I was pretty confident that I could beat my wife and her friends at poker. Well the game went on for about six or seven hands until everyone had lost a few and were at the point that the next loss would be to reveal something. Erica was in pants and her bra, Jill the same, my wife Amy had taken off her pants but had a long sweatshirt on covering her, and I was in jeans and a T Shirt. 

Well Jill lost the next hand and stood up and pulled off her pants, and was now in just her panties and bra, and looking extremely sexy. I lost the next hand and to a bunch of cat calls and mock strip tease music, stood up and pulled off my shirt. At this point I was extremely turned on and was sporting a massive hard on, knowing it was visible through my jeans, and was a bit embarrassed. 

My wife lost the next hand and took off her sweatshirt, so now she too was down to just panties and bra. Erica lost the next hand and took off her pants. Jill lost the next hand, and wasn’t the least bit shy about pulling off her bra to reveal her boobs. Jill is extremely, pretty, she is blonde and petite, with small but perky breasts. She playfully covered her boobs with her hands and teased me , saying “Aren’t you glad you decided to play with us now Matt”, and pulled her hands away, showing her tits. The situation got a bit more serious now as it was obvious that erotic tension was filling the air. I wa so turned on at this point, I felt like I was going to explode. 

Seeing Jill topless in a room with my semi naked wife and her other semi naked friend was incredible. Amy lost the next hand and said, “well no big deal, you’ve all seen me topless”, and whipped off her bra, not being shy about revealing her C cup breasts. Even though I’ve seen my wife nude about a thousand times, it was a new erotic experience having her topless in front of everyone. Jill lost again, and was only down to her panties. She did hesitate this time a bit and looked a little nervous but stood up and pulled over her panties in one quick motion and sat down. I was so turned on at this point I think I was breathing heavy. 

She was sitting right across from me on the rug totally naked with her legs crossed and I couldn’t help myself and could barely turn away from starting between her legs. I looked over at my wife, and to my surprise, looked about as turned on as I did. I know her look well, and her cheeks were flushed and she had a certain look in her eye which I know well. I also noticed she was flexing her legs and crossing them back and forth and I think she was trying to get herself off! 

This was extremely shocking from my somewhat reserved wife. Well I lost the next hand and stood up to remove my jeans, honestly having a hard time getting them over my erection. I had on boxer shorts and was pitching about the biggest tent I could ever remember. The girls gave me some mock cat calls again and cheered, and Jill said “Looks like you’re enjoying yourself there, Matt” pointing at my hard on. Well I lost again, and stood up and pulled off my boxers, and the way we were sitting in a circle, the tip of my erection was about three feet from Jill’s face. The girl’s cheered and yelled but there was clearly now a very erotic tension in the room. I sat back down all the girls were staring directly at my hard on, there was nothing I could do to hide it. My wife looked over at me and said “oh my god, matt, it looks like you’re going to explode right here.”, and reached over and grabbed my penis. 

I had been hard for so long and the situation had gotten so hot, that I think I involuntarily thrust my hips a little bit and she said softly “oh my god”. Amy just looked at Erica and Jill and then turned back to me and started stroking me. I leaned back and balanced myself with my hands in back of me and just watched. Jill and Erica were leaning forward, just staring at Amy stroke me. Well I was so far gone at this pint, it only took about ten seconds for me to erupt, and I shot everywhere, on Amy’s hand, my chest, onto the rug, it was the largest orgasm I think I ever had in my life. Both girls kinda leaned back, and said “whoa”. Once I stopped, I leaned back, now somwhat embarraassed as to what happened. Jill grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom and I think brought herself to an orgasm because she was gone for about twenty minutes. 

Amy didn’t say anything and went to the sink to wash her hands, and Erica quietly got dressed herself. The whole situation had changed now to being kinda awkward. Although the thought of a massive orgy ran through my mind more than a few times, we certainly weren’t swingers or anything close to it, and so I think it went as far as it could. I tried to keep the situation light by saying anytime they needed a fourth player for one of their games to count me in and left the room. I really couldn’t’ believe what had just happened. I went to take a shower and when I came out Jill and Erica were both gone and my wife was about as horny as I had ever seen her and we proceeded to have great sex all night.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου